Your privacy is important to us. This notice (Privacy Notice) applies to personal information we collect from you when you use this site. Here you’ll find information on how we treat data that we collect from visitors to our website.
At eSales Hub, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our web site.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the data controller is eSales Hub Limited, Unit B7, The Church View Centre, Church View, Doncaster, DN1 1AF.
We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) under registration number ZA268299.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
• Information that you provide to us, for example when you fill out a contact or web form
• Information that we obtain or learn, such as information about the browser or device you use to access this site, how you use this site and the pages you visit, traffic and location data.
Unless we say otherwise below, we’ll use your personal information on the basis that it’s within our legitimate interests in operating and maintaining the site and providing you with site functionality and related services.
Quote or enquiry for a service.
Your personal data is provided to our service partner(s) who will quote on their product or service. They will only use your data in respect of the quote you have asked for. The data comprises of your name, telephone number (if provided), email address and postcode.
Your personal details will only be used to send you notifications you have requested and for no other purpose.
Your personal data is not shared with any third-parties.
• The site content is presented in the most effective manner for the device you’re accessing it from
• undertake data analytics to learn more about how you and others interact with this site and with our advertising
• detect and prevent misuse or abuse of this site or our services.
“Partners” are defined as companies utilising eSales Hub marketing technology.
We process your data under the ‘contract’ basis of GDPR.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To provide quotes and listings to our website users.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We do not sell your sell or provide your data to external companies.
We may collect information about your computer (or mobile device), including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration or for our own commercial purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
We keep information in line with our data retention policy. For example, we’ll keep quote information for a maximum of 12 months to provide our clients with billing and analytical information. We may also keep the information for our legitimate purposes, such as responding to enquiries from you or billing enquiries from our service providers. You may request a copy of our data retention policy by emailing our data protection team (email@example.com)
Your data will be stored on our secure servers inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
There may be times when the data we collect from you may be transferred to and stored in locations outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When we do this, we’ll ensure it has an appropriate level of protection and that the transfer is lawful.
You have several rights under the law which include;
• Right to be informed – When we collect your data we have to tell you what we are going to do
• Right of access – You have the right to contact us in writing to request details of the information we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information that we hold about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can do this verbally or in writing to us. We may need to verify your identity to make the requested changes.
• Right to erasure – This is also known as the right to be forgotten and gives you the right to request your information be removed if there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. You can do this verbally or in writing to us. We may need to verify your identity to make the requested changes.
• Right to restrict processing – this is the alternative to erasure and gives you the right to tell us to stop processing your data but allowing us to keep enough information about you to ensure that your wishes are respected in the future.
• Right to data portability – this gives you the right to ask a holder of your information to transfer that information to another business.
• Right to object – You have the right to object to your personal data being used. If you wish for us to stop using your personal data, we will do so without undue delay. You have the right to object to the processing of your data for marketing
• Rights related to automated decision making including profiling – We do not carry out automated decision making. We may however use some of your personal data on an anonymised basis and for internal statistical reasons only This information is used by the company to help target relevant audiences who will more likely use our service. You can object to your data being used in this way. In such an event, we will not use your information as part of our profiling.
• Right to withdraw consent at any time where relevant – you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time and we must provide you with the information to need to do so, at the time we collect your data and each time we contact you. You can withdraw consent in the following ways;
• In writing to: Data Protection, eSales Hub Limited, Unit B7, The Church View Centre, Church View, Doncaster, DN1 1AF.
• By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By telephone on: +44 1302 639561
• Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – If we cannot deal with your complaint to your satisfaction you also have the right to complain to a relevant supervisory authority:
The Information Commissioners Office
We use a range of measures to keep your information safe and secure which may include encryption and other forms of security. We require our staff and any third parties who carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate compliance standards including obligations to protect any information and applying appropriate measures for the use and transfer of information.
Last updated 17/05/18